Casements for barn windows
WOLFA casement windows are used ever more frequently in agricultural buildings
Thanks to their easy handling, they are extremely well-suited for installation in cast-in-place concrete and precast concrete components.
All WOLFA casements are made from glass fiber reinforced polyester (GRP). This thermosetting plastic material convinces with its great advantages compared to other thermoplastics such as polypropylene. Our casements resist acid and lye and are absolutely insusceptible to frost and heat - unbeatable and almost indestructible.
These properties plus the many window widths up to 250 cm are valued by the manufacturers of industrial and agricultural buildings.
Advantages of our WOLFA casement windows:
- best thermal insulation values (see isothermal curves)
- wide range of glazing options
e.g. triple thermal insulation glass Ug 0.7 W/m²K
- largest possible glass surface - largest possible light incidence
- matching window sills up to widths of 125 cm
- casements made of acid-proof glass fiber reinforced polyester
- of low flammability
- weather-proof and maintenance-free
- casement sizes up to 250 x 125 cm
- thermally insulated casement (type ZOW)